On Facebook

Monday, June 30, 2008

Everyday Minerals Foundation Review as published on Helium.com

i've written a review on the everyday minerals foundation samples that i received a couple of weeks ago on Helium.com. of course it's a rave for the foundation, i've become so much of a fan i've ordered enough foundation to last me 2 years i think!

click here to read my full review :)

excerpt:
Overall, the foundation from Everyday Minerals gets a big thumbs up from me. The coverage is very good, my skin has cleared up quite a bit since I swapped over to using their foundation, and the makeup lasts throughout my workday. I love the finish on my skin, it looks so dewy and completely natural, so much so that colleagues have commented that they didn't know it was makeup. And to give you an idea of how generous the sample kit is, I'm still trying to finish off my samples after almost a month and the full-sized kit I ordered is still waiting unopened.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails