On Facebook

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New Project!

Hi all!
I realise I've been MIA for the longest time and I'm really sorry and with the New Year coming up and all I have again resolved to keep this blog going again!

With a new project in my head I'm good to go again! I've still got a bunch of swatches that haven't gone up yet and I'll get to those in short order, but the focus of this blog is going to switch somewhat and I'm really excited!

I'm going to start on making my own eyeshadow colours, and I'm going to share with you my custom shades as I make them here! Also, I'm thinking of making these shades available for purchase at low cost to you, just so I can keep my mineral makeup addiction going :)

Come share my adventure with me and check back often!

Hugz to you, and a happy holiday season!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh interesting :)
can't wait to see what you whip up^^
anyway happy holidays to you too XD
hope you and the rest of your family have a wonderful one~

Related Posts with Thumbnails