On Facebook

Monday, August 04, 2008

everyday minerals eyeshadow: bird bath




this colour is larie's :) it's described on the website as a mysterious greyish-blue colour with green undertones. i don't really see the green undertones but it is an interesting colour. not something that i would have picked for myself a couple of weeks ago as i was convinced that i couldn't wear blue eyeshadows but if you've looked at the swatches of the samples that i've been ordering the past few weeks you'll see i'm fast overcoming that.

can't see myself wearing it for work though, i'd probably wear this for going out. it's on my KIV list for the next set of eyeshadows i order from EDM but i'm holding myself in check for now until all my samples from MAD and Archetype arrive!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails